Digital Pocket Receiver, 100kHz - 1300MHz Analog & digital modes Enjoy multi-digital signal monitoring on the go!
- 100kHz-1300MHz analogue & digital modes
- 10 Digital Modes : TETRA,P25(Phase 1+2),DMR,Mototrbo,dPMR,NXDN,D-STAR,Alinco,Yaesu
- Automatic detection of digital modes during scan and search modes.
- IPX5 water resistant
- Micro SD card slot for recording, backup and firmware updates.
- Lithium-ion battery, charger, belt clip
- Memory data management software.
- Frequency range: 100kHz～1300MHz (Cellular frequencies blocked for US consumer version）
- Operation modes: VFO, memory channel, program search, scan
- Digital receive modes: TETRA（Direct mode, mobile to mobile, DMR（Tier1/2/Mototrbo, NXDN (6.25k), dPMR (446 Tier1, APCO25（Phase1, D-STAR, Yaesu（C4FM, • Alinco（EJ47U, Japanese D-CR.
- Analog receive modes: WFM, NFM, AM, USB, LSB, CW
- Circuit type:
…100kHz～1300MHz Single super heterodyne
…IF 47.25MHz SDR direct sampling
…WFM (64MHz～108MHz) SDR direct conversion
…AM (520kHz～1710kHz) SDR direct conversion
- IF filter bandwidths:
…Analog modes: 100kHz, 30kHz, 15kHz, 8kHz, 6kHz, 5.5kHz, 3.8kHz, 2.6kHz, 1.8kHz, 500Hz, 200Hz (Choice is mode dependent)
…Digital modes: 6kHz, 15kHz, 30kHz (auto-select)
- Assisted functions:
…AGC, step-adjust, offset and priority receive.
…Analog voice descrambler (not available for US consumer version).
- Signal attenuator: Approx. 10dB ON/OFF
- Squelch modes: Noise squelch, level squelch, reverse tone, digital voice detection.
- Frequency stability: ±5 ppm (－10℃~+50℃)
- Sensitivity (typical values):
…SSB (10dB S/N) 0.3μV
…AM (10dB S/N) 1.6μV
…FM (12dB SINAD) 0.3μV
…WFM (12dB SINAD) 2.6μV
- Number of VFO’s: 3 ( A / B / Z)
- Memory channels: 2000
- Memory banks: 40
- Search banks: 40
- Priority channel: 1
- Pass frequencies: 50 per bank or VFO
- Audio outputs: Internal speaker min.700mW (@16Ω,10.5V,10%THD), earphone jack min. 200mW (@8Ω,10.5V,10%THD)
- Antenna: BNC 50Ω
- Max. antenna input: 0dBm
- Power requirements:
…7.4V 2000mAh Lithium-ion battery pack (BP-10)
…External input 6.5V～10.5V
- Current consumption: 240mA（typ）, 500mA（max）（ excluding battery pack charge current）
- Case size: 65（W）×137（H）× 41（D）mm (Including battery pack, excluding projections）
- Weight: Approx. 420 gram (including battery pack, antenna and belt clip）
- Temperature range: －10℃～+50℃
- Supplied accessories: AC power adapter, lithium-ion battery pack, fast charger cradle, belt clip, antenna, cigarette lighter DC/DC converter, alkaline battery tray, microSD card, operating manual.
Tetra Update - February 2021
Tokyo, Japan (Feb.22, 2021) – A new firmware update has empowered the popular AR-DV1 and AR-DV10 Digital Voice Receivers with an amazing and unique PRO feature:
GSSI user group filtering for trunked TETRA network reception*!
AR-DV1 and AR-DV10 are, together with AR5700D, now able to import, bookmark and name tag a Tetra network’s GSSI user group list, and to selectively decode its voice communications!
Tetra is used worldwide by government agencies, emergency services, public safety, rail transport, metro, airports, etc...
The AR-DV1 and AR-DV10 100kHz-1300MHz wideband receivers decode many digital protocol signals such as TETRA (Direct, trunked mode with optional GSSI*), DMR, NXDN (with 15bit descramble), D-STAR, DPMR, APCO 25, YAESU, ALINCO, D-CR, and of course receive traditional analog signals such as FM, AM, USB, LSB, and CW.
*To activate this PRO feature, an activation key needs to be purchased at: https://www.aordirect.jp/
This function is fitted as standard on the high-end AR5700D receiver, but a chargeable option for the AR-DV1 and AR-DV10.
First production lot has firmware that does NOT allow the user to program the scanner through the USB slot. The commands are not implemented yet in the present firmware. In a future firmware soon the commands will be included. 95% of the commands will be the same as for DV1.
- 1 x AOR AR-DV10 Scanner
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x Li-Ion Battery Pack, 7.4V (p/n BP-10)
- 1 x Battery Case (p/n BT-10)
- 1 x CLP Power Cord (p/n DC-10)
- 1 x Charger Cradle (p/n CC-10)
- 1 x Power Supply (p/n AA-10E)
- 1 x 8Gb Micro SD Memory Card
- 1 x User Manual in English
The most recent firmware can be found at: http://aorja.com/support/firmware_ar-dv10.html