Get rid of unwanted noise and interference now!
The NEIM1031MKII Noise Eliminating In-line Module uses Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology to remove unwanted background noise and interference from speech signals.
Simply connect to a power supply and fit inline with your audio source, radio and speaker or headphones, to remove all that unwanted noise and interference!
- Fully Adaptive noise cancelling 9 - 35dB
- 8 user selectable noise cancelling levels
- Audio input power 5W rms max
- Audio output power 3W rms max
- Line level input and output phono sockets
- Line level sensitivity 300Mv – 2V rms
- Line level impedance 10K
- New improved filter level control knob
- 3.5mm audio input/output sockets
- 3.5mm Headphone socket
- Separate output volume control
- Noise Cancellation on / off switch
- 12 – 24Vdc operation 500mA
- Input level control with overload warning LED
The NEIM1031MKII will greatly improve the clarity and intelligibility of speech in a variety of audio and radio communication applications. It is suitable for use with amateur radio & commercial HF radio equipment, scanning receivers, CB radio, two-way radio, headsets, marine communications, taxi base stations, processing of noisy audio signals and recordings, pre-processing for voice control applications.