The antenna is only 92cm high and attaches to any (non-supplied) mast from 25 to 50mm in diameter, with the two supplied V-bolts. It is recommended for places where space is limited, such as on balconies.
DA1500 is supplied with a 15m long coaxial cable with a BNCP connector at the receiver side. For greater compatibility with a wide range of receivers, a BNCJ to NP adapter is also supplied.
Specifications AOR DA-1500:
- Frequency range: 70-1500MHz
- Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Gain (typ.): 2dBi (cable loss excluded)
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Rated wind velocity: 50m/sec.
- Connector: M-J
- Compatible mast diameter: 25-50mm
- Dimensions Height: 92 cm
- Diameter: 53cm
- Weight: Approx. 600g (antenna body & support pipe)
- Supplied Accessories:
Coax. cable RG-58A/U, 15m with MP-BNCP connectors
- All specifications are subject to change without notice.
- NOT intended for transmitting
- ROHS compliant